YKROK has undergone an accreditation with IPC in the United States, the world's original accreditation framework for international preschools.
IPC is the most prestigious and highly ranked international best practices in early childhood education. IPC's curricula and rigorous academic program is applied accurately and consistency across our centres. IPC requires our head teachers to undergo rudimentary training.
LEARNING THROUGH PLAY, THE IPC WAY
- Fun, hands-on activities that allow children to learn through experience
- Lesson plans that the Curriculum Department develops for the teachers execution but adapts to the children’s developmental needs
- Warm, nurturing classrooms that promote a passion for literacy, science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics
- A monthly calendar and daily schedule that ensures children have time for independent exploration and discovery every day
- Age-appropriate interactive technologies with projectors that support meaningful learning
Throughout the day, your child will rotate to many new enrichment classrooms:
S.T.E.M. LAB: Our S.T.E.M. Lab allows your child to participate in scientific experiments, building, designing, coding, and robotics – all of which help develop spatial awareness and reasoning.
BOOK NOOK:The Book Nook enrichment program was designed to help your child excel in Language Arts and Language Development through storytelling, play readings, and active participation.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE LIBRARY: In our Learning Library enrichment program, we focus on introducing your child to the Mandarin and Spanish language as well as culture, vocabulary, and music, through interactive activities.
LITTLE CHEF’S LAB: Our cooking program engages his/her brain, body, and appetite while building confidence in the kitchen.
• Reinforces subjects like science, math, and reading.
• Uses fun and hands-on learning.
• Introduces life skills such as budgeting, problem-solving, grocery shopping, and more
• Teaches basic cooking skills and kitchen safety
ART ADVENTURE: Our Art Adventure program helps your child develop their “right brain” through artistic expression, allowing them to create, wonder, and explore their creative boundaries without limitations.
COMPUTER LAB: Our computer lab is designed to teach preschoolers how to comfortably navigate through a computer, smartboard, tablet, and other devices and develop his/her creative and mathematical skills.
GAMES & YOGA: The Games & Yoga plays an important role in the 120 minute-per-day recommendation of active play while also allowing them to stretch both his/her body and brain.
MOTOR SKILLS: Physical development is another crucial part of your child’s development. A balance of stationary learning and physical learning should be the foundation for any educational program.
MUSIC & DANCE: Singing, dancing, and playing will also help fuel your child’s already blossoming imagination. By exploring different types of instruments and music, your child will build confidence and strengthen his/her memory.